React.js component to display and verify a BlockCerts certificate

Hi guys, lead developer of Talao here.

We developed a React.js component to display and verify a BlockCerts certificate. It’s still work in progress and has a lot of room for improvement, but it’s working and available.

Looking forward from your inputs here or on GitHub.

All the best,
Guillaume

5 Likes

Amazing Job… It looks wonderful. I already started using your solution :slight_smile:

0.3.0 released with a preview component for unsigned certificates

Just released 0.4.1 with only 1 view tab instead of 2 (displayHtml if available, standard instead), a debug button to see all the data from the JSON and some other small stuff

1 Like

Long time, no see, but a new release (0.5.2) :

• Both components, for signed and unsigned certificates, can optionally take props to customize the header image, text and background colors. They fallback to the standard look with the Blockcerts logo & colors
  • The component for signed certificates can now take the certificate as a JSON object prop instead of the URL of the JSON file of the certificate. The URL method is still there, too.

Demo here as usual : https://guix77.github.io/react-blockcerts/

Enjoy!

1 Like

Hey,

Just to let you know, I’ve posted a message about Talao’s involvement & projects with Blockcerts here : Talao Reputation Vault with Blockcerts certificates

I would prefer that questions not related on this React compo go there and that we keep the focus on the compo here. A new release is coming soon.

Update:

Minor release 0.5.4: verify only when click on verify tab (Etherscan API was not keeping up with automatic verification of multiple certs, I still would have to dig into that will not because it’s better like this anyways)

1 Like

Hi,

Sorry to say that for now, we do not maintain the React component any more (see Talao Reputation Vault with Blockcerts certificates)

Any one can step up as a new maintainer, by making a valuable PR to https://github.com/guix77/react-blockcerts

Best,
Guillaume