About the News category

The category is for sharing news and updates about Blockcerts. Also, please feel free to share & discuss interesting articles in the press about topics related to identity and verifiable claims. Be sure to add your commentary so we know why the article is being shared.

Hi Kim,
Just joined the community, and thanks for the Welcome!
I have started my PhD in which I am interested to investigate how institutions (four-year colleges/universities as well as certifying bodies for competency based education), students, and employers see value in public ledger based solution for real-time access of students academic/professional achievements. Value in the sense, the benefits will outweigh the costs - hence there is a viable business model, solving real-life problem.

When was researching possible such solution that I can use as a testing platform, I found blockcerts.org. I would like to understand more about your functions here to see how well it fits the research.

On the other hand, could you let me know if I can use work with you and team for such research at all.

Thanks.

Tika.