Could Someone Help me Research the use of Blockcerts for Secure Academic Qualification Confirmation?

Hello everyone :slightly_smiling_face:

I hope you are well.I am an educational technology lover who is now developing creative methods for secure and confirmed educational approval. I recently discovered blockcerts and am impressed by its potential for transforming the way educational institutions issue and confirm certificates.

The conventional processes of giving and confirming academic credentials are frequently riddled with mistakes; cheating dangers; and challenges in international acceptance. With the development of blockchain technology; I believe systems such as blockcerts can provide a transformative solution to these issues. someone who is new to the fundamentals of blockchain and decentralised certifying systems;

• How well does blockcerts connect current student information systems as well as education management systems used by educational institutions? Are there any case studies or examples of successful integrations that could be mentioned?
  • How does blockcerts protect student data privacy and security? How does the system conform to data protection requirements such as the general data protection Regulation and the family educational rights?
  • What are some effective strategies for building acceptance among teachers, administrators; and students? Are there any suggested training programs and resources for a smooth transition to using Blockcerts?
  • What are the usual costs of installing Blockcerts at an average sized educational institution? Also; how flexible is the platform for universities wishing to gradually increase their use of digital qualifications?
  • How well does blockcerts connect with other blockchain certifying systems and digital certificate guidelines? Is there a continuous effort to improve connectivity all through the digital certification ecosystem?
  • What are blockcert over time maintenance and help plans? How is the platform evolving to satisfy upcoming needs in the field of digital certifying?

Also I explored some topics related to this https://community.blockcerts.org/t/a-certificate-authentication-project-based-on-ruby-blockcerts-was-released/336 but I did not get the sufficient solution of my query so I would really want to get some help from a more experienced person.

I am happy about the opportunities that blockcerts provides and excited to learn from the experiences and knowledge of this community. Your feedback and direction will be helpful as I explore the possibility of incorporating blockcerts into our institutions certifying procedure.

Thank you in advance for your help :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :saluting_face:

Hello @Helen :heavy_heart_exclamation:
What I researched about you this is that Blockcerts works well with school systems, keeps student data safe, and has been successfully used by famous universities like MIT. To get teachers and staff on board, it’s important to educate them about the benefits and address any concerns they may have. There are resources available to help with this. The cost of using Blockcerts varies, but it can be scaled up or down depending on the school’s needs. It also works with other similar systems, making it a great tool for the future of digital certifications. :smile: :smile:

Hello,
I agree with your words.