The difficulty of providing Blockcerts Issuance to a university

Hi guys,
I come from VietNam and I am so excited about the digital certificate based on blockchain. I was to create the project related to this above field. You can tell me how to apply blockcert as commercial project in particular university and the difficulties you suffer from during this process.
Thanks a lot.

Hi guy

My name is Martin I’m living in vietnam can I help you

Do you live in Hanoi? I wanna know how to apply blockcert as commercial project in particular university

While I was implementing BlockCerts in a University in Perú, one of the obstacles was the administration/access to the private keys of the cryptoassets (Ethereum or Bitcoin), as not a single individual could be held responsible for it. A scrow from multiple administratives was required. We did not find a solution for that particular case, so you should warn/ask in advance who will own the private keys for the University.

Hi Kienle,

It’s great that you are looking for ways to enable a University to issue Blockcerts. There are several software firms with products that allow Universities to start issuing Blockcerts quickly and easily. Learning Machine currently has the most widely-used product and experience implementing projects in countries around the world. If your University is interested, please ask them to contact us at contact@learningmachine.com.

Many thanks,

Natalie

Hi Hugo, I’ve tried to create a certificate using cert-issuer it creates everything okey and then I can validate it, but my question is how do I generate a certificate that allows to validate without the message that is a mock, thanks for your help.

Hi Hugo,

I’m currently looking for the best option to implement digital credentials/badges at our State University in Mexico.

Quick question: Would you be kind a share a little more info about your implementation process? Pros/Cons? Technical aspects?

Thanks in advance. My email is joshue.garzon@uabc.edu.mx