Problem create certificate template

hi everyone, I have a problem with create certificate like this:
issuer_signature_lines
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/usr/local/bin/create-certificate-template”, line 11, in
sys.exit(main())
File “/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/cert_tools/create_v2_certificate_template.py”, line 185, in main
template = create_certificate_template(conf)
File “/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/cert_tools/create_v2_certificate_template.py”, line 112, in create_certificate_template
badge = create_badge_section(config)
File “/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/cert_tools/create_v2_certificate_template.py”, line 30, in create_badge_section
’image’: helpers.encode_image(cert_image_path),
File “/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/cert_tools/helpers.py”, line 32, in encode_image
with open(filename, “rb”) as image_file:
IOError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: ‘/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/sample_data/images/certificate-image.png’

the directory is created but I don’t understand why ?

I try run using like this:
python3 create-certificate-template -c conf.ini
the result is here:
python3: can’t open file ‘create-certificate-template’: [Errno 2] No such file or directory
and create create-create-template directory
and run again python3 create-certificate-template -c conf.ini
and the result is:
/usr/bin/python3: can’t find ‘main’ module in ‘create-certificate-template’

please help me.

regards
Angel

Hi Angel,

I assume you are working on Cert-Tools.
Now, for this error:

IOError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: ‘/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/sample_data/images/certificate-image.png’

Just create those folders and make sure you have the images there.

For this one:

python3: can’t open file ‘create-certificate-template’: [Errno 2] No such file or directory

Did you installed the package with pip before trying to run the script? These 2 commands worked fine for me:
pip install .
create-certificate-template -c conf.ini

Regards,
Gabriel

1 Like

thank you Gabriel, please help me I fix the problem but I don’t know how to show the certificates.
in the EXAMPLE, tell me the conf-mainnet.ini where is this file, or I create this file? if I create this file what do I put in there? and tell me this “Run create_certificate_template.py, which resulted in the certificate template /certificate_templates/game_of_thrones_live_template.json”, but when I run create_v2_certificate_template.py show me error in “main”,and where is game_of_thrones_live_template.json or how to do my own certificate.

please help me step by step

regards.
Angel