How to generate unsigned certificate

hello people
I run cert-tools, and can’t create unsigned certificate, I run command instantiate-certificate-batch -c conf.ini like in documentation, and the result is here

but when I go to the unsigned_certificates folder I don’t see nothing like this.

my conf.ini is here.

please help me.

regards
Angel

Did you put any data on your roster (utepsa.csv) ? Also did you generate your template?

Hi reypadilla.

yes, I did put data in my utepsa.csv file, like this

yes I did generate my template succesfully, like this

do you know what happen with this problem, please

regards
Angel

Can you try to use the default roster and default configuration for conf.ini ?

Also in conf.ini comment this out by adding # on the start, so you don’t need to add anything on the roster.

additional_per_recipient_fields = {“fields”: [{“path”: “$.assertion.evidence”,“value”: “|EVIDENCE|”,“csv_column”: “evidence”}]}

your roster…csv should look like this

name,pubkey,identity
John Doe, 1asdsdbks3fdf, johondoe@email.com

Hi reypadilla

I change my conf.ini like default, and add in my .csv your data example, I did run the script like this images:

in my conf.ini like this a part roster

well and again nothing, this is my files and the root like a roster in conf.ini

please help me.

regards
Angel

Hi Angel,

I’ll try to clone cert-tools again and test. They may have change something.

Hi Angel,

I did a quick test and cloned cert-tool and it looks like everything has change and I’m getting the same no certificate on the folder. I’ll see what I can do If I can manage to generate an unsigned certificate otherwise may need to contact the main dev.

My old cert-tool is still working though…

Hi folks,
I took a look and there was an issue with determining the base path (relative to the config file). I just fixed, confirmed it works, and pushed an update.

Please resync and retry.

• Kim