Cert issuer error not enough satoshis

Dear,
I have problem to issue certificates with the latest version of cert-issuer(last time I issued the certificates six month ago and everything was fine).
I’ve prepared unassigned certificates with new cert-tools, set docker and tested it with fake address.
But, when I use real address (successfully used six month ago) I get next error:
ash-4.3# cert-issuer -c conf.ini **
WARNING - Your app is configured to skip the wifi check when the USB is plugged in. Read the documentation to ensure this is what you want, since this is less secure
INFO - This run will try to issue on the bitcoin_regtest chain
INFO - Set cost constants to recommended_tx_fee=0.000600,min_per_output=0.000028,satoshi_per_byte=250
INFO - Set cost constants to recommended_tx_fee=0.000600,min_per_output=0.000028,satoshi_per_byte=250
INFO - Processing 37 certificates
INFO - Processing 37 certificates
INFO - Processing 37 certificates under work path=/cert-issuer/work
INFO - Processing 37 certificates under work path=/cert-issuer/work
WARNING - {‘code’: -5, ‘message’: ‘Invalid Bitcoin address: 1EJEq9rzb35hHAvoRqaVwR8KMr51Th8y4T’}
WARNING - {‘code’: -5, ‘message’: ‘Invalid Bitcoin address: 1EJEq9rzb35hHAvoRqaVwR8KMr51Th8y4T’}
WARNING - address 1EJEq9rzb35hHAvoRqaVwR8KMr51Th8y4T has a balance of 0
WARNING - address 1EJEq9rzb35hHAvoRqaVwR8KMr51Th8y4T has a balance of 0
INFO - Total cost will be 133500 satoshis
INFO - Total cost will be 133500 satoshis
ERROR - Please add 133500 satoshis to the address 1EJEq9rzb35hHAvoRqaVwR8KMr51Th8y4T
ERROR - Please add 133500 satoshis to the address 1EJEq9rzb35hHAvoRqaVwR8KMr51Th8y4T
Traceback (most recent call last):
** File “/usr/bin/cert-issuer”, line 11, in

** load_entry_point(‘cert-issuer==2.0.11’, ‘console_scripts’, ‘cert-issuer’)()**
** File “/usr/lib/python3.6/site-packages/cert_issuer/main.py”, line 17, in cert_issuer_main**
** issue_certificates.main(parsed_config)**
** File “/usr/lib/python3.6/site-packages/cert_issuer/issue_certificates.py”, line 52, in main**
** return issue(app_config, certificate_batch_handler, transaction_handler)**
** File “/usr/lib/python3.6/site-packages/cert_issuer/issue_certificates.py”, line 30, in issue**
** transaction_handler.ensure_balance()**
** File “/usr/lib/python3.6/site-packages/cert_issuer/bitcoin/transaction_handlers.py”, line 51, in ensure_balance**
** raise InsufficientFundsError(error_message)**
cert_issuer.errors.InsufficientFundsError: Please add 133500 satoshis to the address 1EJEq9rzb35hHAvoRqaVwR8KMr51Th8y4T

When I check that address everything looks fine and there is enough amount of money at that address (https://bitref.com/1EJEq9rzb35hHAvoRqaVwR8KMr51Th8y4T).

Please tell me what to do because I have to issue the certificates asap…

Regards

Nikola

Hi Nikola,
I am wondering if you are experiencing the same issue described here: Blockcert on testnet

tl;dr: make sure you don’t have bitcoind in your config file if you are not running a local bitcoin node.

Thanks,
Kim

Hi,
thanks for the quick answer. Here is my conf.ini file, please check that if you have time:

issuing_address = 1EJEq9rzb35hHAvoRqaVwR8KMr51Th8y4T

# put your unsigned certificates here for signing. Default is /data/unsigned_certificates
unsigned_certificates_dir=/cert-issuer/data/unsigned_certificates
# signed certificates are the output from the cert signing step; input to the cert issuing step. Default is /data/signed_certificates
signed_certificates_dir=/cert-issuer/data/signed_certificates
# final blockchain certificates output. Default is /data/unsigned_certificates
blockchain_certificates_dir=/cert-issuer/data/blockchain_certificates
# where to store intermediate files, for debugging and checkpointing. Default is /data/work
work_dir=/cert-issuer/work

usb_name = /cert-issuer/
key_file = pk_issuer.txt

# which Bitcoin blockchain; regtest is default
bitcoin_chain=mainnet
#bitcoin_chain=regtest

# this disables the wifi check, and should only be used recommended during testing
no_safe_mode

As you can see I’m working with mainnet notwith testnet (the problem in the suggested topic was testnet) (the same address as six month ago…). Please do you have ny advise.

Regards

Nikola

1 Like

Hi, @nikolak, I am working on a bachelor’s project at my institute, I am also facing the same error, please let me know if you found a solution to this problem.
Thanks in advance!
-Gaurav